Construction and strengthening of approach roads, link roads bridges, culverts, foot bridges, Foot Suspension Bridges, foot paths, pathways, ropeways, Steps/masonry steps, helipads in hilly and inaccessible areas having no road connectivity.
Safe Drinking Water Supply.
- Development of infrastructure for weekly haats/bazaars and also for cultural activities etc. in border areas.
- Creation of new tourist centers.
- New & Renewable electricity- Bio gas/Biomass gasification, Solar & Wind energy and Mini Hydel Projects systems or devices for community use and related activities.
- Development of infrastructure for Industries - Small Scale with local inputs viz hand loom, handicraft, furniture making, tiny units, black smith works etc. and food processing industry.
- Retaining walls in hilly areas to protect the link roads, public buildings;
- Drains/Gutters as a part of water disposal system etc.
- Protection of heritage sites.
- Promotion of Rural Tourism/Border tourism.
- Construction of houses for Doctors, paramedics and other officials engaged in health sector in border villages.
- Building infrastructure (PHC/CHC/SHC).
- Provision of medical equipments of basic/elementary Type.
- X-Ray, ECG machines, equipment for dental clinic, pathological labs. etc. can also be purchased.
- Setting up of mobile dispensaries/ambulances in rural areas by Govt.! Panchayati Raj Institutions including Tele medicine.
- Construction of Boundary walls/barbered wire fencing around HSCs/dispensaries in border villages.
Agriculture and allied sectors
- Animal Husbandry & Dairying.
- Poultry farming/Fishery/Pig/GoatiSheep farming.
- Farm forestry, horticulture/floriculture.
- Construction of irrigation embankments, or lift irrigation or water table recharging facilities (including minor irrigation works).
- Water conservation programmes.
- Social Forestry, parks, gardens in government and community lands or other surrendered lands including pasturing yards.
- Veterinary aid Centers, artificial insemination Centers and breeding Centers.
- Area specific approach keeping in view the economy of Scale - BackwardForward integration.
- Skill development training to farmers for the use of modern/ scientific technique in farming.
- Construction of community centers.
- Construction of Anganwadies.
- Cultural Centers /Community Halls.
- Construction of common shelters for the old or Handicapped.
- Construction of Transit Camps/staging huts/waiting sheds/rain shelters with toilets. Kissan sheds with toilets at the gates of fencing etc.
- Construction of boundary walls/barbed wire fencing around public buildings including anganwadies.
- Rural SanitationiToilet blocks in border villages particularly for women and public places including in slum areas and in SC/ST habitations and at tourist centers, bus stands etc. Thrust should be on separate toilets particularly for women.
- Swatch Bharat Aabhiyan in border villages.
- Capacity building programme by way of vocational studies &training for youth for self-employment and skill up gradation of artisans, weavers, farmers etc. skill development in Tourism and hospitality, etc. focused attention should be given to women workers.
- Provisions for civic amenities like electricity, water etc.
- Construction of houses for Teachers and other officials engaged in education sector in border villages.
- Primary/Middle/Secondary/Higher secondary school buildings (including additional rooms).
- Construction of hostels/dormitories, Public libraries and reading rooms.
- Construction of computer labs with necessary infrastructure and internet connectivity, Construction of science labs with necessary infrastructure.
- Construction of residential schools and construction of hostels in existing in Hilly areas and remote and inaccessible areas, wherever feasible.
- Construction of school/strengthening of infrastructure in existing schools such as rooms, laboratories, computer rooms, sports facilities, hostel accommodation etc. for girls.
- Construction of toilets in schools including toilets for girls.